Friday, February 25, 2005

sitting in the airport

right now i am sitting on the floor in hartsfield airport in atlanta waiting for my flight home. why am i on the floor you might ask. so i can use the electrical outlet for the laptop. i think it makes me look kewl with my glowing apple shinning forth from the back of my screen as i sit here on the floor. of course my bum is falling asleep soon my legs will fall asleep and then my feet and i will probably look stupid when i try to stand up and fall on my face.

i can't wait to sleep in my own bed is has been a long week. winterfest, intern hunt and prepare/enrich certification all in one week. lisa is the best wife ever.

oh i got gmail! so if you want to email my gmail account and add to my kewlness send it to phyrebyrd@gmail.com

No comments: