i am back home (have been since friday night) and now i am just waiting. waiting to hear back from the two intern candidates i offered the jobs to. i had one younglady turn us down already so i went to my second candidate. today is the day i asked for them to give me an answer.
this is the hardest part just waiting, not knowing and praying. i offered the internship to 2 really good candidates and i really really want them to accept and come out this summer. that is what i am praying for.
if they say no i keep searching. i am not looking forward to that if it happens